Monday, May 4, 2015

My Blog. MY blog. My blog?

For AGES I've wanted a blog, and now I have one. The only problem? WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES ONE DO WITH A BLOG?! Do I tell you all the awkward, embarrassing stories of my life, or give you advice that I should probably follow? Do I just let my fingers fly across the keys and hope something good comes from it? Do I sit and plan out every single word of my post or just put a picture or two, after all, a picture is worth a thousand words, or so they say. How often do I post? How much is too much? I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I suppose I should also apologize now for anything that might happen in the future, just to cover my bases. So, I'm sorry if I offend you, or make fun of you, or anything else. And I'm sorry if my posts are the weirdest, most random things on the planet, get used to it. Lastly, I have absolutely no idea how to do this, bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment