Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Gradiation and All That Jazz

Once again, whoops! I write blog posts in my mind, but for the last few weeks have been to busy (kind of, I've also been too lazy) to actually write them out. So, life lately has been, well, a little crazy.

I GRADUATED! That's right! I can now check the box that says high school diploma on all of my future job applications. 
Added this pic just 'cause


The last few weeks of high school were pointless. Really. I took naps, watched movies, Facebook-ed, and read. But I did it! Woooo!!

So what's next in life for me you ask? Practicing my flute for June, getting ready for my trip to.............EUROPE! I'm going to seven different countries on a band tour with Utah Ambassadors of Music. I am so stinkin' excited! I play the piccolo part. The band is HUGE. I'm talking 96 people total! ELEVEN flutes. And SIX tubas. (Every time I think of the glorious low brass section, actually all the brass, I sigh. I LOVE low brass!) It's glorious. Megan and I decided we have to come home with boyfriends ;) 

Hey look! I got my letter saying I'm a real CNA.
After Europe, I hope to get a job working as a CNA. Did I mention that I'm a CNA? No? Oh, well I took the CNA class at the tech center during my senior year of high school. That sounds so weird to say it like that! I love working as one and it makes me SO SO SO SO much more excited to someday work as a nurse! I love health and taking care of people! After a year or two at SLCC I want to go on a mission. I'm hoping for Ireland, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, or some other place like that. But anywhere would really be fantastic. And then, for now, I want to go to USU and get my nursing degree and also hopefully be a music therapist too. But that's not set in stone yet. Well, the nurse part is but where and what else and all that isn't. I've wanted to be a nurse since I was 12 and visited my baby cousin in PCH when she was visiting from Canada. 

So, that's my recent past, present, and future-ish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment